- Compatible with PS/2, UNIX and USB-enabled computers.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- One female DVI-D, one female USB Type B, and two female 6-pin minDIN connectors.
- Use with NTI Multi-Platform KVM Switches to control multiple PC, SUN and MAC computers.
- Forward-folding 15" or 17" Active Matrix LCD DVI flat panel monitor.
- 1024x768 video resolution for 15" monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Horzontal: 31 to 80 KHz
- Vertical: 55 to 76 Hz.
- OSD controls for brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment.
- 250 nits brightness for 15" monitor and 300 nits brightness for 17" monitor.
- 500:1 contrast ratio typical.
- Supports DDC1 and DDC2B protocols.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English (US), English (US), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish.
- RACKMUX-D15/D17U: 83-key (US) or 84-key (UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish) keyboard with wrist-pad.
- RACKMUX-D15/D17-N: 100-key (US) or 101-key (UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish) keyboard with numeric keypad.
- Three button touchpad mouse.
- Front panel USB 1.1 port to connect external USB devices.
- Female USB Type A connector.
- KVM drawer must be connected to a USB-enabled computer.
- 2 meter DVI-D male to male single link cable.
- 1.8 meter USB Type A male to USB Type B male cable included.
- 1.8 meter dual 6-pin miniDIN male to male keyboard/mouse cable included.
- 1.8 meter power supply cable included.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Maximum Inrush Current: 30A
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH (mm): 483x556x44.
- Handle adds an additional 38mm to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
- Weight: 11.8 kg.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.