Rackmount KVM Drawer TFT LCD Monitor CAT5 KVM Switch
1RU rack mount monitor keyboard mouse zero-u switch CAT 5 console
Rackmount VGA KVM Drawer with VGA KVM Switch via CAT5
Control up to 64 servers from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: integrated KVM drawer and CAT5 KVM switch, KVM console drawer with built-in switch,
KVM switch in rack mount KVM drawer, 1RU rackmount LCD monitor shelf with KVM switch.
|The KVM Drawer with Integrated KVM Switch via CAT5 combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and Zero-U KVM Switch via CAT5 into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with forward-folding 15" or 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1024x768 video resolution for 15" monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Control up to 64 servers from 305 meters away through one built-in user console.
- One platform-specific (PS2, SUN or USB) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be of the same or differing platforms (PS/2, SUN or USB).
- Torque-friction hinges — monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- WxDxH (mm): 483x556x44.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 558mm deep to 990mm deep.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English (US), English (US), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing RH.
KVM Drawers with Integrated PRIMUX Switch
|NTI Part #
|| Mounting bracket for two-post style telco rack|
||NTI Part #