- Compatible with any SUN, HP or PC-based headless server.
- Communicates with serial devices, such as routers, bridges, firewalls and hubs.
- Active Matrix TFT color 15" LCD flat panel monitor.
- Display resolution: 1024x768.
- Viewing angle:
- Horizontal: 140°
- Vertical: 125°
- Video auto-adjust for optimum image.
- OSD controls for brightness and contrast.
- 250 nits brightness and 500:1 contrast ratio typical.
- Available in multiple languages: English (US), English (US), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish.
- RACKMUX-T15/T17: 83-key (US) or 84-key (UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish) keyboard with wrist-pad.
- RACKMUX-T15/T17-N: 100-key (US) or 101-key (UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish) keyboard with numeric keypad.
- Serial port: One DB9M RS232 port.
- Serial baud rates: 50 to 115,200bps.
- Data format: 7 or 8 data bits with or without parity, 1 or 2 stop bits.
- Serial handshake: XON/XOFF, XPC, and hardware DTR.
- Communication options: Single RS232 server connection, or up to 12 Ethernet telnet sessions to predefined IP addresses.
- Network port: One RJ45 10BaseT Ethernet port.
- Local printer ports: One DB25F Parallel and one DB9M RS232 port.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60Hz via IEC connector.
- 1.8-meter power supply cable included.
- Power consumption: 30W
- Maximum inrush current: 24A
- Multiple RS232 Emulations.
- ADDS A2, PC TERM, PCG Alpha, Console ANSI, TVI910+, TV1925, VT52, VT100, VT220,
WY-50+, WY-60, WY-100, WY-120, WY-325.
- Character matrix: 7x12 dot matrix in 10x16 cell with 3 dot descenders.
- Screen size: 80 characters wide by 25 lines.
- Page length: 1, 2 or 4 screens (multiple screen page length reduces maximum number of possible telnet sessions).
- Cursor: Blink or steady, block or underline.
- Modes: Full duplex, half duplex, block, half block.
- 16 foreground colors and 16 background colors.
- 0.4-meter 15HD VGA male to male cable included.
- 1.8-meter female DB9 to male DB25 modem cable included.
- Size WxDxH (mm): 483x556x44.
- Weight: 11 kg.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 558mm deep to 990mm deep.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.